[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request 4780: TypoScript - add stdWrap to TMENU/GMENU

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 26 09:51:35 CET 2007

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> The stdWrap screenshot? Well, I like it quite well since it explains
> perfectly how stdWrap is built. But if others have the same feeling, I have
> no problem to remove it...(?)

I think it is outdated and this is the only thing that makes me feel
uncomfortable. I think we can remove that image.

Can we also emphasize a bit that statement about execution order? I do
not insist on this but I think it is pretty important. This one short
sentence can be easily lost while reading about stdWrap. May be it
should be repeated in the very beginning of the TSRef (Ģeneral
information"section). It does not hurt :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs