[TYPO3-core] hiliting of current page in a WS

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Feb 17 15:02:34 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

>> But Thomas Murphy last week said he wants to release improved versions
>> of t3skin in TER more often, and will send his improvements as a patch
>> to some member of the core team before each release.
>
> Aha. I see two issues:
>
> * Does his external version undo any changes done in the Core?

Don't know. Ingmar has already asked Thomas Murphy for clarification...

> * Do we have a sound version numbering for such a scenario?

The version number is increased after every new version in TER. Once we
merge it back into TYPO3core, we just keep this number.

Whenever we fix a bug in the style in sysext, Thomas M. needs to make sure
that this gets back into typo3xdev.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out