[TYPO3-core] RFC #6957: Remove bottom button panel in alt_doc.php

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Dec 15 11:03:34 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

+1, looks much cleaner. I've tested and reviewed the patch.

Just one remark:
Please just remove the function makeButtonPanel() instead of marking it
as deprecated. As alt_doc.php is a SOBE script (i.e. the class is
initiated within the same file) it is very unlikely that removing that
function will break anything.

cheers
Ingmar

--