[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6784: new sysext fe_login

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Tue Dec 4 18:28:43 CET 2007

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> a) move all shipped static templates to a sysext (cms_obsolete)

Already done in 2005...

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/defaultstatic_tmpl/0.0.2/

>> I always tought somethink like the Template-Repository from Joomla would be
>> something nice for T3 - where such a part is really missing !!!!
>
> These new tasks are of course also very nice, but I have seen people
> talk about this for years and noone seems to be wanting to invest their
> time in it. Maybe take a look at http://yaml.t3net.de/ and integrate
> that into core for a start?

Our own Dmitri also did some for TV based templates:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tmpl_andreas01/0.1.3/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tmpl_andreas09/0.1.0/

And this page from the Wiki is also a good source:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_templates_repository

Patrick

PS: Special thanks to Dmitri for those TV ones, those are my "Dummy
templates demo" every time I need to show TV...