[TYPO3-core] Planning 4.1

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Sep 15 10:55:47 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I know there are quite some very mature FE form libs out there
> (ameos_formidable, sg_zfelib and admin_interface), but I don't know if
> any of them should really be included in the core as "the way to go".

I tried to use formiddable but it was too complex, needed to write xmls,
etc. I expect such library to have a wizard or constructor in the BE to
create skeleton and save it in fileadmin. Then I can modify it if I need
tuning. This would be the best. For now it is much faster to code forms
in html than with formiddable.

I did not try other libs.

> Yep, that's a bugger! Probably it wouldn't be that hard to fix, as long
> as people really use the log-out button.

Session timeouts after sometime. If there is a code that removes it, it
could also clean up those messages.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/