[TYPO3-core] Planning 4.1

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Sep 15 09:20:14 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> ....and there's still the wish to be able to completely disable workspaces.

This is not possible, core is now deep in workspaces. However if people
do not use them, it is the same as if workspaces do not exist.

It is possible to switch off workspace module + workspace selector. When
people do not use workspace module, there is nothing that reminds them
about workspaces. I think this should be a solution.

If Kasper approves it, I can do it. The plan would be to move workspace
module to _system_ extension and to manage workspace selector
effectively depending on the installation of such extension. As a side
effect we can get an API to install applets to bottom frame (nice thing
I suppose).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/