[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Sep 12 09:27:16 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Can't recall a vote but I rembemer that a short prototype description
> was satisfactory to me.

I cannot either, seems like development went with prototype without
real discussion or official decision, which is a bit of mess I think.
Would be nice if firsts decision is made and only then development goes
with the framework... Otherwise it will quickly become a practice to do
something and then release the fact. This is not how software should be
developed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/