[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Sep 12 10:08:11 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I don't think that we should ask _everyone_ about their favorite AJAX
framework. The decision must be made by those who are going to use it,
definitely.

Plus the decision should not be made because of sympathies for a specific
framework, it should rather be based on a specification catalogue. Who is
willing to set this up?

In any way, please continue further discussion about this topic on the HCI
list so the rest of involved people can join it.

- michael