[TYPO3-core] formatting options of TCA type "none"

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Oct 30 16:59:26 CET 2006

Hi.

On 17.10.2006, at 14:56, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> As the docs are missing I suggest we change the options as probably
> noone ever knows abot them.

Fine.

> Additionally I propose the following changes:
>
> * render time/date only for values greater than zero

Please, don't do that. There is a way to express dates before 1970,
and that is negatuve timestamps. Although they are not used in
"plain" TYPO3, this doesn't mean they should be ignored. The PHP
functions can handle negative timestamp fine nowadays.

> * change 'args' to 'params' for 'userFunc'
> * change 'format.'=>'option' to 'formatOptions'=>'format' (date and
> number)

Fine.

The patch looks good, +1 based on reading it.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns