[TYPO3-core] formatting options of TCA type "none"

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 17 14:56:43 CEST 2006

Hi!

For 4.0 I have added formatting options. I have noticed two things: the
docs are missing in the online reference and the options could have been
named better.

As the docs are missing I suggest we change the options as probably noone
ever knows abot them. I want to change the key 'format.' which only works
nice for TS to 'formatOptions' which is proper for TCA.

Additionally I propose the following changes:

* render time/date only for values greater than zero
* change 'args' to 'params' for 'userFunc'
* change 'format.'=>'option' to 'formatOptions'=>'format' (date and number)

Docs follow.

Masi