[TYPO3-core] Usability

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Oct 13 11:49:13 CEST 2006

Hi.

On 13.10.2006, at 09:08, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> - How would you react if the usability team came up with a catalogue
> of changes to the core that they decided will improve usabilty and
> asked you to implement it?

That's why the team exists!

> - Would you do it?
> - On which terms?

Yes, if time permits. If it can be paid, time is a smaller problem,
but money doesn't solve all problems.

> - Are any of you on the HCI team and why/why not?

No, lack of time (mostly) and expertise (somewhat).

> - How many feature requests or bugs did you solve during the last
> month that was not a problem for yourself or a client?

None during the last month, started some work two days ago. Still
waiting for some more time to hack away on those I assigned to me for
fixing.

Regards,
Karsten
--