[TYPO3-core] Usability

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 30 22:19:44 CET 2006

Hi Kasper,

> Quick questions to the core developers:
>
> - How would you react if the usability team came up with a catalogue
> of changes to the core that they decided will improve usabilty and
> asked you to implement it?

I would be happy about these suggestions, but I don't have much motivation
to work on this myself.

> - Would you do it?
> - On which terms?

I wouldn't, but I imagine that we could pay someone for doing it.

> - Are any of you on the HCI team and why/why not?

About once a week I'm having a look at this list, but I don't feel like
being a usability expert, that's why I'm only reading...

> - How many feature requests or bugs did you solve during the last
> month that was not a problem for yourself or a client?

More than 80% out of ca. 50 (yet to be posted here, hold on...)

I'm also interested about other opinions. Did you get any more feedbacks?
What does the rest of us think?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out