[TYPO3-core] [work.de Spamverdacht] TYPO3 registration

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Nov 29 15:44:00 CET 2006

Hi,

we just dropped a "is new version available" feature from the install tool because the people told
me that they don't want softwware that calls home.
In this case it will be very hard to explain to the people why this is absolutely necesarry. So I
would prefer the solution of having a "register" button in the install tool. I'm not sure if this is
"the good" way but I think it's best compromise.

Greets,
Thomas