[TYPO3-core] bug 3486: Add fileadmin in Element Browser in DRAFT workspace

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed May 24 13:54:31 CEST 2006

Hi!

rupert germann wrote:
> Type: missing feature

I afraid this is not missing feature but behaviour by design: no file
operations *for anyone* in draft workspace.

> the draft workspace.

-1 for the patch until Kasper approves it. I think he is the only who
can tell for sure how it should work for admins. Logically - yes,
fileadmin module should be there (because admin has access to
everything) but workspaces prohibit any changes to file system while
working in draft workspace. So, if fileadmin is visible, it have to be
readonly. Easier to disable it completely. Admin can easily switch to
Live if he needs to access fileadmin.

Dmitry.