[TYPO3-core] bug 3486: Add fileadmin in Element Browser in DRAFTworkspace

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed May 24 12:49:31 CEST 2006

On Saturday 20 May 2006 19:40, Martin Kutschker wrote:
[....]
> So first of all I think you meant -1, not 1. Secondly the !=0/!=-1/!admin
> check is odd and hard to read.

you're right - my check is wrong.

> But anyway, the original check is wrong. In DRAFT there should be a
> read-only access to the fileadmin (only via eleemnt browser?!?!) for ALL
> users. If not, DRAFT is an unusable concept. I only didn't notice in my
> current test setups because I used custom workspaces.

general question: how can one realize a read-only access to fileadmin? if a
non-admin user has a filemount he sees the upload fields in EB and is able to
overwrite files in this mount. There seems to be no possibility to remove the
upload fields.

> So I think this is sufficient:
>
> if ($this->workspace>0) {
> $this->groupData['filemounts'] = array();
> }

I agree. The consequence of this change would be that it is in the
responsibility of the admin that a normal user has no access to directories
which contain files that are linked directly in the LIVE workspace. But
that's the case anyway.

greets
rupert