[TYPO3-core] bug 3486: Add fileadmin in Element Browser in DRAFTworkspace

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat May 20 19:40:24 CEST 2006

rupert germann <rupi at gmx.li> writes on
Fri, 19 May 2006 21:00:48 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi,
>
> This is a CVS patch request.
>
> Type: missing feature

> users in the draft workspace.

I don't understand your new check. The old one simply removed all filemounts for all WS's other than LIVE (ws!==0).

Your check removes the filemouns if a) it is a custom WS (ws>0) OR b) the user is not an admin AND it is neither LIVE (ws!==0) nor custom WS with id 1.

So first of all I think you meant -1, not 1. Secondly the !=0/!=-1/!admin check is odd and hard to read.

But anyway, the original check is wrong. In DRAFT there should be a read-only access to the fileadmin (only via eleemnt browser?!?!) for ALL users. If not, DRAFT is an unusable concept. I only didn't notice in my current test setups because I used custom workspaces.

So I think this is sufficient:

if ($this->workspace>0) {
$this->groupData['filemounts'] = array();
}

Any "elements" with write-access must disable the file mounts in DRAFT on their own.

Unfortunately I cannot test it right now. Something's broke just now in my test enviroment :-(

Masi