[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #3138: css_styled_content margin bug

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed May 17 10:37:57 CEST 2006

This is a CVS patch request (my first one!)

Type:
	Bugfix

Problem:
	Since TYPO3 4.0 RC3, creating a content element of type "Text
	with images" and setting the position of images to be "in text,
	left" or "in text, right" (NOWRAP!), the text is misaligned if
	its longer than the image-block height. Right after the
	image-block ends, the text flows 10px to the left (or right) in
	the default setup (or {textMargin}px, if this constant was
	changed).

	As pictures speak more than a thousand words:

	http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/fileadmin/t3/bug3138-beforefix.png
	http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/fileadmin/t3/bug3138-afterfix.png

Solution:
	For Firefox/Gecko we set a margin-left on the text block so that
	it is aligned right to the images-floated-block. This was not
	regarding the text-margin which was added in RC3. As this is
	done in TypoScript, I added a new register that includes the
	image block width and also the text-margin.

Branches:
	HEAD and TYPO3_4-0

Bugtracker reference:
	http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3138