[TYPO3-core] [OT] actually using 4.0 [was: Re: RFC: core speedup]

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Mar 28 17:27:52 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 16:16, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I'm already using it on one system which will go into production soon ...
> this time there were no obvious problem and it runs like a charm ...

I even had the guts to migrate a site with ~7500 pages to 4.0beta3 - and it
was in production already... :)

Turned out pretty good, now it should be on RC2 already. The migration solved
a shitload of UTF-8 problems for them, and they were satisfied. Aside from a
few (read < 10) broken pages and some issue with tt_news if I remember right
everything went well.

I guess that makes me the most (brave|crazy|stupid) one out there. No?

 :o)
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns