[TYPO3-core] extension "version"

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Mar 24 23:29:17 CET 2006

Hi!

In an old site of mine this extension was never installed.

All went well until I switched to WS "draft" and added an element on a page.

Now I get "TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "version" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath)"

Installing "version" seems to be missing point in the new update wizard.

BTW, what's the difference between the two options for css_styled_content? "Yeah, I know" and "Ignore" seem to me the same. If there is a difference it is not clear.

Masi