[TYPO3-core] EM: Status about language pack download?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Mar 24 16:28:47 CET 2006

Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org> writes on
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:18:34 +0100 (MET):

> > file_get_contents(http://ter.rz.tu-clausthal.de/ter/c/m/cms-l10n/cms-l10n.x

ml)

> > [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request
> > failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

> This needs to be fixed in getURL (ideas?).

Simply add a @ to file_get_contents. It will, just as the other code parts of the function, return false on error.

BTW, if you change this, can you update the phpdoc? The false-on-error is missing in the docs.

Masi

PS: I'm finding more and more functions in TYPO3 that have multiple return-value types. In the light of this I'm not realy happy that some of you killed USER_CINT solely on the return-type issue.