[TYPO3-core] NEWS.txt

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Mar 22 14:27:14 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:32:21 +0100 (MET):

> Hi Ingmar,
>

> > Martin Kutschker wrote:
> >> What else is worth mentioning?
> >
> > Quite a bit could be gathered from the Beta announcements:
> >
> > http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-4-0-beta1-ready/
> > http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-4-0-beta-2/
> > http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-4-0-beta-3/
>
> I agree, but they are still missing in NEWS.txt.

I have updated NEWS.txt. I'm sure I have omitted many of the good stuff (features and fixes), Feel free to add noteworthy stuff.

What needs to be corrected is the l10n stuff (installation) and the cudos for (accessibility) all the changes that went into maiform handling etc. Find the ??? and update accordingly.

What's the state of the workflow? Is anything now shipping with 4.0?

Masi