[TYPO3-core] NEWS.txt

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 22 10:51:43 CET 2006

BTW, please also have a look at this Wiki page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4.0

It contains information which I will add to the RELEASE_NOTES.txt file.
Unfortunately, there was not much action here yet.

Things that need to be explained here:
- l10n installation
- Where to get the Quickstart package from
- Info about new skin (how to install/uninstall it)

Please have a look at it.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out