[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Wed Mar 22 08:05:06 CET 2006

Hi,

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello Michael,
>
> no, Karsten's EM change still does not work at my server with PHP4.

as Karsten and me both run PHP5 there's a rare chance it is a PHP4 issue.

@Franz: Could you maybe try to get one or two more users on -dev@ to
test your detailed description? If I get hold of a PHP4 setup I'll try
it too.

> I have tried to debug the reason for this error. And the reason might be
> that the constraints[depends] does not contain the dependancies from
> other extensions.
> This is with the latest CVS from yesterday evening. I can still
> reproduce this fatal error. This is the version of the file. It really
> gets used, because I get the prove from the CC_Debug debug messages.

You have also tested without debug-calls and EXT:cc_debug enabled, did
you? Maybe any chance you have some other extension/conf_var that does
interfere here?

I'd suggest you to open a thread on -dev, since we might get some more

Greets,
Peter
<feeling very sorry not to be able to spend more time on core-issues
right now />
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101