[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Mar 22 07:04:12 CET 2006

Hello Michael,

no, Karsten's EM change still does not work at my server with PHP4.

I have tried to debug the reason for this error. And the reason might be
that the constraints[depends] does not contain the dependancies from
other extensions.
This is with the latest CVS from yesterday evening. I can still
reproduce this fatal error. This is the version of the file. It really
gets used, because I get the prove from the CC_Debug debug messages.

 * Module: Extension manager
 *
 * $Id: class.em_index.php,v 1.1.2.2 2006/03/21 15:51:53 k-fish Exp $

Array (3)     constraints
Array (2)     depends
String (6)     php     4.2.3-
String (12)     typo3     3.8.0-4.0.20