[TYPO3-core] RFC: GIFBUILDER transparency

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Mar 17 18:58:26 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> PHPs search functions do it the same. FALSE means not found, an integer returns the "real thing". Anyway, I don't care if it's -1 or FALSE.

I know. That's why I did it like it is now initially.

But when those bugs with transparency were posted in the bugtracker and people contacted me I had
to find out in the php docs that those image_color_exact/closest return -1 as color index for an
not found color (whatever reasons for - seams like PHP also has quite some inconsistencies in its APIs :)

And this should get changed now.

greets,
Bernhard