[TYPO3-core] RFC: MM_foreign_select

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Mar 17 10:16:12 CET 2006

Hi Rene,

On Thursday 16 March 2006 12:36, René Fritz wrote:
> I was a few days offline mainly because of the CeBit.
>
> I just fixed the MM handling in CVS and provided a patch and full class
> file for download in the bugtracker.

there's still a bug in the handling of MM relations. If I open a tt_news
record which has already one category assigned and I save it without changing
anything it has an additional category (the last one in the list) assigned
after saving. If I save it again a third category (the second last one in the
list) appears and so on.
(if the first assigned category is the last one from the list the error
doesn't occur)
This happens with the latest tt_news version which uses the modified
group-select script from DAM and also with older versions which are using a
standard group-select field for the categories. So I think that this bug
affects all extensions which are using group-selects for MM relations.

any ideas?

greet
Rupert