[TYPO3-core] RFC: MM_foreign_select

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Mar 16 16:00:35 CET 2006

Thanks Rene, for letting us know.

It would have been nice with a lifesign in this matter although you
had to attend Cebit (which we appreciate you did, assuming you
promoted TYPO3).

I have no problem with human error as long as it gets corrected. In
that light it is no surprise that a bug crept in, could have happened
for all of us. But there are obligations associated and I have summed
that up:

The following goes for _all_ core developers although specifically
addressed to Rene here:

Documentation: Remember to deliver documentation to Stucki today,
otherwise it will still be removed with no further warnings. Next
time there is no exceptions to be made; documentation has to come
with the feature _before_ a commit.

Attending bugs in commit: As a new rule I would like to add that
every core developer has the obligation to fix bugs immediately
(within a few days or max a week) and maintain his CVS commits in the
whole period up to a release. In Renes case his commit should not
have been accepted on friday knowing that he would be unable to
attend any bugs found in the coming week.

Stucki will enforce these rules in the future.

- kasper