[TYPO3-core] RFC: multi-multi-domain cookies

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Mar 16 15:23:36 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Sat, 07 Jan 2006, Martin Kutschker wrote the following:
> Problem: It's not possible to have multiple multi-domains in TYPO3 with shared FE sessions.
>
> sub1.domain1
> sub2.domain1
> sub1.domain2
> sub2.domain2
>
> Solution: Extend $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['cookieDomain'] so that it can take a regexp. Match the requst host against the regexp and use it as the cookieDomain

 Will that change something for BE logins too (I think so)?

 I currently have the problem that I have different domains (not
 subdomains) in one installation and if I login via domain1.com
 and view domain2.com I have no BE User session and therefore
 no Admin Panel because the cookie contains the 'wrong' domain.

 tia for any information.

 bye
 Wolfgang