[TYPO3-core] RFC: stylesheet.css cleanup + small usability change

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Mar 10 15:13:03 CET 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 13:40, Michael Scharkow wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> > Btw, on my home PC (Linux, SuSE 10, FireFox 1.5) select boxes do not
> > open from the first click: I have to click on select, than on page than
> > on select again to open it. Is this known bug? Also FireFox report huge
> > amount of CSS errors for new skin.
>
> I can confirm the annoying click behaviour and it bothers me a lot.
> The skin still seems quite incomplete and buggy to me, and I cannot
> judge how actively it is developed because it is still not in CVS.

I can confirm this click behaviour too, but only for firefox on linux (debian)
on Windows it works as expected in FF, IE and Opera and on linux in Konqueror
and opera (tests made with rc1)

another thing is that the highlightning of icons in the list view does not
work on FF under Windows.

greets
rupert