[TYPO3-core] RFC: stylesheet.css cleanup + small usability change

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 10 13:45:10 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> > Btw, on my home PC (Linux, SuSE 10, FireFox 1.5) select boxes do not
> > open from the first click: I have to click on select, than on page than
> > on select again to open it. Is this known bug? Also FireFox report huge
> > amount of CSS errors for new skin.
>
> I can confirm the annoying click behaviour and it bothers me a lot.
> The skin still seems quite incomplete and buggy to me, and I cannot
> judge how actively it is developed because it is still not in CVS.

It will be committed to CVS when it is "stable".

> If the bugs can't be fixed soon, should we really ship the skin?

It is solely developed by Thomas Murphy (in copy).
You may want to contact him if you want to help. I think the best thing to do
is what I just wrote before: First include typo3/stylesheet.css, then do only
change the colors, fonts or the dimensions, if needed.

- michael