[TYPO3-core] Please check: 4.0rc1 (logo)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 10 00:21:14 CET 2006

Hi Rupert,

> On Wednesday 08 March 2006 22:29, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>> On Wednesday 08 March 2006 21:57, rupert germann wrote:
>> > 1. the FE error messages shows a stretched logo (f.e. in the real url
>> > error message: "Error. Reason: Segment "extensio" was not a .... "
>> > 2. the same streched logo is in the help/about module
>>
>> 21px instead of 19px - I just fixed this.
>
> you got me wrong, the one I'm talking about is 333px instead of 123px
> (it's in the "Help/About" module and not that one in the "Help/About
> modules" module)

OK but that seems fixed now.

However, the logo still looks ugly because it is white on a slightly darker
background. Maybe it was adjusted for the new skin? I think it should by
default fit with the original layout or at least be transparent.

=> See screenshot "logo_about.png"

> but anyway the small one in the welcome screen and in the login screen
> looks quite ugly (loginlogo_transp.gif)
> don't we have this in a better quality?

I agree very much. See original size (logo_current.png) and zoomed
(logo_zoomed.png) screenshots.

Who is going to fix this? Sebastian?

- michael
--