[TYPO3-core] Please check: 4.0rc1 (logo)

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Mar 8 23:01:00 CET 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 22:29, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 March 2006 21:57, rupert germann wrote:
> > 1. the FE error messages shows a stretched logo (f.e. in the real url
> > error message: "Error. Reason: Segment "extensio" was not a .... "
> > 2. the same streched logo is in the help/about module
>
> 21px instead of 19px - I just fixed this.

you got me wrong, the one I'm talking about is 333px instead of 123px (it's in
the "Help/About" module and not that one in the "Help/About modules" module)

but anyway the small one in the welcome screen and in the login screen looks
quite ugly (loginlogo_transp.gif)
don't we have this in a better quality?

greets
rupert