[TYPO3-core] Reminder: 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Mar 8 21:40:51 CET 2006

Hello Ingmar,

>@Franz, I would like to ask you to post less mails to this list in which
>you just complain about bugs which are not yet resolved or about things
>that don't work with latest tt_products. I think especially during days
>like this where this mailing list becomes a real high traffic list (100+
>posts), people should really *think* before posting, and provide
>*solutions* (i.e. patches) instead of complaining.

I want to post as few as possible here except with reviewing. Or what's
wrong with too many comments as review?
However should I better keep quiet when there is a problem with the
extension tt_products with the TYPO3 Beta3?
I have tried to solve this issue myself for several hours. However I
could not manage it by myself.
And if you prefer I can write private emails to the persons who have
given answers or questions.
I cannot provide solutions in too difficult matters (Caching problem)
and should not if someone else is already working on it (EM).
Sorry again for the mistake with the t3lib and db matter where I have
written the wrong file name in my first email.

Regards,

Franz