[TYPO3-core] Reminder: 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Mar 8 21:30:11 CET 2006

Hello Michael,

>this is getting ridiculous. I have asked Rupi if he can reproduce the
>problem. He couldn't, so I was already pretty sure the bug is in
>tt_products.
>Now I took the time to see how the old tt_products (before you started to
>maintain it) works, and wonder what - it works!
>
>There is no bug with the listing on pages, it works everywhere except with
>your extension.

I can offer you to send you access to my server on the internet. There
is a running BananaGuard shop where you can see with your eyes this
error. Anyone who wants to see it shall write me an email to get access.

If this were an error with tt_products, so why did it work fine with
TYPO3 3.8.1? I will have a lot of confusion with complainings of people
who will upgrade to TYPO3 4.0 because their tt_products backend will not
be usable any more. You cannot finish this issue by just deleting it
from here. It would continue on the tt_products mailinglist and others
by even more people than here. Would this be the better solution?

Regards,

Franz

P.S.: Now much more time has been invested in reading and writing emails
than in the implementation of this small helpful backend feature. Of
course the descriptions of this feature could be better. But I did also
provided the demanded screen shots.