[TYPO3-core] Reminder: 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 21:00:09 CET 2006

Franz,

this is getting ridiculous. I have asked Rupi if he can reproduce the
problem. He couldn't, so I was already pretty sure the bug is in
tt_products.

Now I took the time to see how the old tt_products (before you started to
maintain it) works, and wonder what - it works!

There is no bug with the listing on pages, it works everywhere except with
your extension.

> I have posted the patch already 2 times in the developer list.
> Please use the last version.

The patch is obsolete because there is nothing to fix.

> As I have already mentioned in
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1822
> I could with the former API make no entries to the fields in the menu.
> Therefore Michael Stucki has created this as a feature request. And
> Sebastion Kurfürst has asked me to create a patch as a solution for this.
> So believe me this is really needed by some people.

I once submitted this bug because we discussed about the possibility and I
thought it would be nice.

However, if I remember correctly, someone has mentioned that there _is_ a
way to do it already (didn't check that). After all the feature request is
not urgent.

Conclusion: I think we all spent too much time on that problem which seems
like a waste of time to me. May I kindly ask you to move the topic to some
other place?!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out