[TYPO3-core] Bugfix #2396

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Mar 8 20:05:51 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> In my country people sometimes have to pay for international traffic
> (does not matter incoming or outgoing). Many have international traffic
> only since 18:00 till 7:00.

*argl*

that reminds me of the times where i went to school and we had phone (internet) bills
of about 1.000,- E ... but luckily this was only the case in one month - normally it was
about 400,- E. But till a lot for students - nowadays you get a "flat" rate (or almost - i
mean how downloads 30G) for about 70,- E .... and in germany it's even cheaper.

PS: I noticed that the patch is already commited. sorry for disturbing.

greets,
Bernhard