[TYPO3-core] RFC: MM_foreign_select

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 19:39:37 CET 2006

> >I'm already very happy to get this working without to break things ...
>
> Nothing will get broken with this, if you add the parameter with a
> default value to the function ', $pid = '');'

Shure, but the pid is not generated anywhere, so how should that help.

Still. I think having a pid in an MM table is not within the concept of an MM
table. And editing them in BE makes no real sense to me.

Of course you can convince me but only with a real concept how to use.
I haven't found such in the dev list.

René

--
René Fritz