[TYPO3-core] RFC: MM_foreign_select

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Wed Mar 8 18:57:34 CET 2006

> See Kasper's post to the developer list "bidirectional mm relation via
> TCA". And I would need this too for a new extension dealing addresses.

> >>Please add here the parameter $pid at the end. It is needed to make the
> >>mm table editable in the backend.

> This shall come in the future. Just because you are editing with this
> function now, please put this in.

Sorry I don't get your point.

Kasper's post was about that I'm implementing this.

Also I don't get why MM Relations should be editable in BE and how. Let's say
you make a tt_content relation to records of different pid's. So where to
store the MM records?

Anyway, your suggestions will not work as long as the functionality is not
used by the BE while this is very low level.

I'm already very happy to get this working without to break things ...

René

--
René Fritz
TYPO3 Association - Active Member