[TYPO3-core] rtehtmlarea/res in the CVS

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Mar 7 17:56:51 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> writes on
Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:50:23 +0100 (MET):

>>> What I don't understand is how you came to the
>>> conclusion that it has something to do with my fix in
>>> alt_shortcut.php?!
>
>> Because I saw your log entries for that fix on those files and did
> not understand why they were there.

I don't get it as well. Why did your changes somewhere else trigger a new version for the files in "res"?

> I will assume that the locallang files are also ok, although I don't
> understand why all localizations are moved away from the extension. I
> feel this breaks the cohesion of the extension and also breaks all
> bridges to previous versions of TYPO3.

I think that the language files of all the Core and all system extensions are in one place (outsode of the indivdual extension). So you can get language packages for a langauge for the complete TYPO3 version.

Masi