[TYPO3-core] rtehtmlarea/res in the CVS

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Mar 7 17:50:23 CET 2006

Hi Michael,
>>> I cannot get the res folder of htmlarea via the CVS command line. In the
>>> web FE of SF, the folder conatins only empty subfolders.
>>>
>>> What's wrong?
>>>

> The user "mundaun" is me (btw: can I change that somehow?) but I can't
> remember that I deleted anything I shouldn't.
>
> After having a closer look, it seems that you checked out the HEAD version
> instead of using the TYPO3_4-0 branch.
>
> rtehtmlarea was merged AFTER I created the TYPO3_4-0 branch, therefore it is
> represented by empty folders in the HEAD branch.
>
> [...]
>
> What I don't understand is how you came to the conclusion that it has
> something to do with my fix in alt_shortcut.php?!

Because I saw your log entries for that fix on those files and did not
understand why they were there. Still don't, but I see now that they
correspond to no-change changes.
> Conclusion: To me it seems everything is alright.

If you say so, I trust that it is so! :-)

I will assume that the locallang files are also ok, although I don't
understand why all localizations are moved away from the extension. I
feel this breaks the cohesion of the extension and also breaks all
bridges to previous versions of TYPO3.

Regards,
Stanislas