[TYPO3-core] copyright still 2005

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 5 22:49:14 CET 2006

Hi Martin,

> Thinking about it, I think now that it really should be fixed for the RC.

I agree that an RC is a "final candidate" since that is also what the name
implies. However, we should face the fact that there _are_ issues in the
upcoming RC that prevent him to become the final version. It is just a step
to hold ourselves back from introducing more and more features :-)

> Also ready for the RC (at least as PDF or SXW for doenload) should be all
> the docs. Of course with a correct and detailed what's new list.

Sorry, but that is not realistic. I have planned to work on this _after_ the
RC release.

> Then of course the rc should be announced and made available from
> typo3.org. Not like the quasi-hidden betas on sourceforge.

Here I agree.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out