[TYPO3-core] TER and/or EM are completely broken...

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Mar 3 18:01:57 CET 2006

Hi.

On Friday 03 March 2006 16:38, Michael Stucki wrote:
> But will it still consume so much memory? Isn't there a chance to improve
> that a little bit? It's quite a lot I think. In the past, it seemed to be
> working with 24M already...

I didn't really track memory usage yet, it works for me with 32M. Memory usage
should lower if the extension list is smaller, but this will not happen in
any case. :)

It's the XML parsing that takes up the memory. I'll see if that can be
optimized, but I cannot make promises. Sorry.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member