[TYPO3-core] RFC: language rendering in TCEforms

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Fri Mar 3 10:35:40 CET 2006

Committed

(As discussed at the GA with MS and KD I commited because I'm offline for a
few days and RC is nearby. If not wanted it has to be reversed)

A short explaination what the patch provides (with other words):
You can show fields readonly from the default language when you edit a
language overlay record.

René

--
René Fritz