[TYPO3-core] Reminder: : pageNotFound_handling HTTP status fix

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jun 26 08:23:21 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> No. But maintaining the overall readability of the code is part of every project. So coding guidelines do matter.

True. I just mean that coding conventions should be the last thing to
fix before the patch is applied. This is because they can be (what is
right word?) ~accidentally violated~ again during futher patch development.

> Did you notice how many responses i got for my posts. And how many are interested to fix the broken default skin?

I am reading about your work on the skin very carefully. Your work is
very well visible in the CVS version of BE and I would say it is very
good. I am interested in fixed skin. In fact, if you have a list of
things to fix, you can put it somewhere (wiki?) and I can look at it
too. Currently I have to work under Windows, so I can check it all in MSIE.

Dmitry.