[TYPO3-core] Reminder: : pageNotFound_handling HTTP status fix

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Jun 25 21:12:25 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at accio.lv> writes on
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:08:44 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi!
>
> Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
>
> > The TYPO3 Coding Guidelines specify that all code must be indented
> > with tabs and not spaces. So I don't understand why you use
> > spaces...
>
> I have several active projects running, not only typo3 :) So I am a
> bit lost in a all different coding standards. Most prefer spaces...

I know. Don't really like them myself.

> I wonder if "spaces vs tabs" is more important than actual
> functionality of the patch?

No. But maintaining the overall readability of the code is part of every project. So coding guidelines do matter.

> I am trying to go with a patch that was asked many
> times in the mailing lists but I got valuable comments only from
> Martin and nice idea from Ernesto. No one else is interested in
> answering to a high-demand patch?

Did you notice how many responses i got for my posts. And how many are interested to fix the broken default skin?

Masi