[TYPO3-core] Reminder: : pageNotFound_handling HTTP status fix

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Sun Jun 25 20:08:44 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> The TYPO3 Coding Guidelines specify that all code must be indented with
> tabs and not spaces. So I don't understand why you use spaces...

I have several active projects running, not only typo3 :) So I am a bit
lost in a all different coding standards. Most prefer spaces...

I wonder if "spaces vs tabs" is more important than actual functionality
of the patch? I am trying to go with a patch that was asked many times
in the mailing lists but I got valuable comments only from Martin and
nice idea from Ernesto. No one else is interested in answering to a
high-demand patch?

Dmitry.