[TYPO3-core] Reminder: : pageNotFound_handling HTTP status fix

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jun 28 20:25:09 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 26.06.2006 08:23:

>> No. But maintaining the overall readability of the code is part of
>> every project. So coding guidelines do matter.
>
> True. I just mean that coding conventions should be the last thing to
> fix before the patch is applied. This is because they can be (what is
> right word?) ~accidentally violated~ again during futher patch development.

True, but I would like to approve a patch with a "+1" that is the "final
version" and not some version that will still be editted after approval.
So I think it is important to present your patches to the core list
following the coding guidelines. It makes no sense to review the patch
once in this list and then again after it has been submitted (to see if
it adheres the coding guidelines).

Anyway, I just tested your patch "404_v3a.txt" and it works great. So
this is a "+1", but you need to fix the indenting before commiting.

Cheers,
Ernesto