[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 2462: dummy-package misses some typo3temp directories

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Jun 8 11:00:28 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I see no reasons why we can't have it both?

Hm, we can, and it even better :)

But @ should be used and "... and could not create..." too.

> But nite, Dmitry, if you cannot create directories from TYPO3 you are
> stuck. No installing of extensions, limited usability of fileadmin, etc.

I mean that if user forgot to give Apache permissions to these
directories, he will not be able to create directories from PHP. Later
he can do it (when he changes permissions) but at the beginning PHP
errors may puzzle him.

I am voting for more friendly solution - yours :)

Dmitry.