[TYPO3-core] 4.0.1 feature freeze today?(!)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Jul 18 11:12:51 CEST 2006

Hi Stucki,

Michael Stucki wrote:
>>> If anyone of you has pending patches, please send them _now_ :-)
>> Can we decide on the two DBAL/Oracle issues. Besides on index name that is
>> too long (but can be easily changed manually after the installation) that
>> are the only blockers for a standard installation on Oracle I know. *
> I'm really not sure. What if it breaks on some MySQL version? Can you proof
> there are no problems with this?
> I just want to avoid any last-minute troubles...

I agree with you that we shouldn't risk last-minute troubles and
therefore not have the fix in 4.0.1.

We can have a 4.0.2 in a month or so.

>>> - A feedback from Thomas Murphy who seems to have some more patches to
>>> the
>>>   t3skin...
>> I hope his work is based on the CVS/SNV version... Please don't add them
>> without posting the patches here.
> Of course I told him about that. However, didn't get any reply yet.
> Guessing that nothing will change anymore (you can still vote) I have built
> 4.0.1-rc1: http://www.mstucki.net/files/typo3/prereleases/
> IMPORTANT: Please do not spread this link. I want to wait for a decision
> about the blob discussion, but as soon as this is done I will upload these
> files (in case nothing will change) to SF.net.

Please upload it to sourceforge. I will then create links to it on the
packages page on typo3.org.


More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list