[TYPO3-core] 4.0.1 feature freeze today?(!)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jul 18 07:04:24 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

>> If anyone of you has pending patches, please send them _now_ :-)
> Can we decide on the two DBAL/Oracle issues. Besides on index name that is
> too long (but can be easily changed manually after the installation) that
> are the only blockers for a standard installation on Oracle I know. *

I'm really not sure. What if it breaks on some MySQL version? Can you proof
there are no problems with this?

I just want to avoid any last-minute troubles...

>> - A feedback from Thomas Murphy who seems to have some more patches to
>> the
>>   t3skin...
> I hope his work is based on the CVS/SNV version... Please don't add them
> without posting the patches here.

Of course I told him about that. However, didn't get any reply yet.

Guessing that nothing will change anymore (you can still vote) I have built
4.0.1-rc1: http://www.mstucki.net/files/typo3/prereleases/

IMPORTANT: Please do not spread this link. I want to wait for a decision
about the blob discussion, but as soon as this is done I will upload these
files (in case nothing will change) to SF.net.

Anyway, feel free to test the RC and see what it breaks :-)

Regards, michael
Use a newsreader! Check out

More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list